1st International Symposium on Climate Change and Sustainable Agriculture16.04.2019
Agricultural University - Plovdiv
BALKAN ENVIRONMENTAL ASSOCIATION (BENA),
1st International Symposium on
Climate Change and Sustainable Agriculture
14-15 November 2019
AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY - Plovdiv
You are invited to participate in the 1st International Symposium on “Climate Changes and Sustainable Agriculture” with an oral communication, poster presentation, introduce of your institution/company or as a participant/.
The work of the Symposium will proceed in the following sections:
1. Agricultural production under climate changes conditions
2. Plant health and climate changes
3. Agroecology, Organic agriculture and sustainability
4. Vegetable growing, ornamental and aromatic and medical plants
5. Viticulture and Enology and climate changes
6. Animal Husbandry and sustainable agriculture
7. Fruit growing and climate changes
7. Bio-economy and sustainable management
8. Food quality and integrated regional development
9. Digital management of agroecosystems
10. Agricultural and Environmental Information Systems
11. Sustainable Development and European Union
12. Sustainable Environmental Management
13. Climate changes and natural disasters and accidents
“Young Researcher Award”
Young researchers (up to 30 years of age) will be selected for 1st, 2 nd and 3rd award according to their presentation (oral or poster on innovative research).
Abstract Submission (1 page): 30 st of August
Abstract notification of acceptance: 20 of September
Early bird registration 4 of October: 100 €
Deadline for paying the conference fee 18 October: 120 €
Students and PhD students: 80 €
Participants’ fees: 120 € per person this includes the conference folder, coffee break, light lunches and official diner
Selected papers will be published in:
1. Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology(JEPE), ISSN 1311-5065, ISI quoted
Author Guidelines http://www.jepe-journal.info/a...
2. International Journal of Sustainable Agricultural Management and Informatics, ISSN (online) 2054-5827, ISSN (print) 2054-5819
3. Agricultural Sciences, ISSN 1313-6577 (print), ISSN 2367-5772 (online)
Participants wishing to present contributions as oral or poster presentations are asked to submit a strictly one page abstract.
English is the official language of the conference.