India-Bulgaria Bilateral Scientific and Technological Cooperation06.11.2018
The Department of Science and Technology, Govt. of India invites to participate against ‘Joint Call for Proposals - 2018’ under the India-Bulgaria Scientific and Technological Cooperation Program between the Department of Science and Technology (DST), Ministry of Science and Technology of the Republic of India and Ministry of Education and Science (MES) of the Republic of Bulgaria. The call will be open till November 26, 2018 to invite joint proposals from both the sides.
Who are Eligible and Subject Areas?
- Scientists/Faculty Members working in regular capacity in Government recognized Universities/Deemed Universities, Academic Institutes and National Research & Development Laboratories/ Institutes can apply as Principal Investigator (PI).
- The Indian PI should not be getting superannuated during the proposed duration of the project.
- The proposal should include research partners as PI and CO-PI from Bulgarian research institutes/ universities with clear demarcation of objectives to be carried out by both research teams.
- In order to qualify for such funding, investigators are required to have a concrete and sound research proposal targeting the interest of both the nations on any of the following areas:
The priority areas for this Call mutually agreed are as given below:
- Information and communication technologies
- Materials and Material Sciences
- Physics, including laser science and technology, nuclear physics, astronomy and space and technology research
- Chemical Sciences
- Renewable energy
- Earth science, geophysics, climate studies, oceanology and environmental protection, including waste management
- Biotechnology, agriculture and food technology
- Healthcare, biomedical appliances, bioethics, pharmacy and traditional medicine
- Social studies related to science and technology
For more information, please open the file.