The 9th International Conference on Computational Systems-Biology and Bioinformatics14.08.2018
Abstract & Proceeding Submission Deadline: 31 August 2018
Dates of Conference: 10-13 December 2018
Aims and Scope
Big Data for Life Sciences - Advances in next-generation omics technology and computer sciences are providing unprecedented insights into biological mechanisms ranging from identification of genetic determinants implicated in cancer development, to expression of plant proteins implicated in drought tolerance.
This conference will explore tools needed for analyzing Big Data, as well as their latest applications on health, agriculture, and other life sciences.
CSBio 2018 will provide a forum for researchers, industrial counterparts, and students interested in applying systems and mechanistic approaches on Big Data to better understand Life Sciences. This year the conference will be held in conjunction with the 10th International Conference on Advances in Information Technology (IAIT2018).
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
* Adaptive computation in bioinformatics
* Bio-data visualization
* Bio-inspired computing
* Biological network reconstruction and analysis
* Biomarker discovery
* Disease classification
* DNA, RNA and protein sequence analysis
* Drug discovery and validation
* Functional genomics
* Gene expression analysis
* Medical and biomedical informatics
* Modeling and simulation of biological processes, pathways, etc.
* Molecular evolution and phylogeny
* Next-generation sequencing
* Parallel and distributed computing for life science
* Population genetics
* Proteomics & other omics
* Protein folding
* Single cell analysis
* Structural bioinformatics
* Translational bioinformatics
Please visit the website for more information: