Across Disciplines, Borders and People in Rural Development
Тhe project objectives arise:
- to motivate VET teachers to extend their professional portfolio by introducing methods for finding cross-curricular links between concrete vocational subject and civics and environmental education
- strengthening professional and personal competences of young VET teachers and involved academic staff in the use of transversal and socially acute topics by organising two summer schools
- to encourage young VET teachers to introduce principles of education for sustainable development to youngsters in rural areas
- to improve and adapt the training of young VET teachers to the European environment by organising international teams of learners create teaching materials accessible on MOODLE course and the ENTER website http://www.enter.educagri.fr/p...
- to encourage partnerships between six European training institutes, giving the chance to experts to be in contact and know more about their common topics