- Educational Information Centre
Centre of European integration, international and public relations
- Ръководство и Състав
- Доклад командировка чужбина
- Международни образователни проекти
- Научноизследователски проекти
- Проекти по оперативни програми
- Членство в организации
- Двустранни споразумения
- Centre for Career Development
- Centre of Continuing Education
- Centre of information and communication technologies
- Centre for Biological Testing of PPPs’ Efficacy (CBT)
- Distance education centre
- Agroecological Centre
- Centre of research, technology transfer and protection of intellectual property rights
- Demonstration center for new technologies in agriculture
- Academic publishing house
- Training and experimental fields
- Учебно-опитна винарска изба
Centre for Biological Testing of PPPs’ Efficacy (CBT)
The CBT was created by decision of the Academic Council of the Agricultural university-Plovdiv in 2012. All necessary documents were prepared during the period 2012-2014 and equipment and furniture required under Ordinance 111 for the approval of facilities for individuals and legal entities were provided.
Since January 2015, the CBT has a Certificate (No004 of 09.01.2015) for biological testing of plant protection products on the territory of the Republic of Bulgaria.
The CBT also performs a number of paid expertise in the field of plant protection, such as analyzes to establish the health status of seed and planting material, research on plant and plant products, soil, physiological status of vegetative plants, pest identification, etc.
CBT has the most qualified staff in the field of plant protection, guaranteeing quality in conducting experiments according to Good Experimental Practice.
The two test sites in Plovdiv and Karnobat (Agricultural institute -Karnobat) provide all the necessary conditions, such as experimental areas, laboratories and equipment for testing at the highest level.