1. Library and Information Services
- Library catalogues – traditional catalogue (includes bibliographic descriptions upon catalog cards – editions until 1986); electronic catalogue (editions - 1986 – present; digital collections – 1878-1944)
- Borrow - to borrow library items for the reading rooms and for home
- Bibliographic reference - a bibliographic reference list of literature in the field that you are interested in.
- Librarian assisted access to Databases and electronic resources - If you are not acquainted with the main principles of browsing and searching in different databases, you can ask for assistance.
- Citation analysis - This service includes creating a personal account of the author into different bibliographic information systems and defining their publications. Preparing a comprehensive citation analysis based on information gathered from the bibliographic systems and the Internet. Authors are provided with comprehensive training for using the databases, as well as how to add posts, set up email alerts and do citation tracking in the future.
- Interlibrary and international interlibrary loan online
- Signal information
2. Technical Services
- Using a PC
- Internet access
- Electronic catalogue
- Grammarly – Verification of contextual spelling, grammar, style, the punctuation of scientific texts in English, and plagiarism check.