European Biomass to Power 201921.06.2019
ACI’s 9th Annual European Biomass to Power Conference will bring the opportunity for our delegates to attend an incredible site visit to the Helen Oy’s Salmisaari Power Plant.
Already on its 9th edition, this two day event will bring together key industry stakeholders to join our forum discussions and excellent networking, including senior representatives from Power Companies, Biomass Producers, Biomass Traders & Distribution Companies, Trade Associations, Renewable Energy Consultancies, EPC Contractors and OEMs, Regional & National Governments and Regulatory & Research Bodies.
- Challenges & Opportunities Operating a Biomass Power Plant
- European Biomass Industry Outlook
- Policy & Regulation
- Case Studies: Biomass to Power Projects in Europe
- Sourcing & Sustainability Supply
- Investing & Financing Biomass Energy Sector
- The Latest Biomass Conversion Developments Stimulating & Transforming The Biomass Industry
- Different Types of Biomass Fuel & Alternative Biomass Fuels
- Biomass Handling & Storage
- Sustainability of Biomass to Energy
For more information, please open the website of the conference.